- The Danica Studio Empire Studio Tote is perfect for grocery shopping, picnics, camping, the beach, school, the gym and more! Its long handles and deep interior make it practical, while its unique surface design makes it superbly stylish.
- The striped webbing handles are reinforced with brass hardware, making it sturdy enough to hold heavy objects like textbooks, binders and laptops. An interior pocket is perfect for your keys, wallet and cell phone.
- Made from 100% cotton canvas and measuring 13 inches by 16 inches, this roomy tote bag is ideal for a weekend getaway, a morning at the farmer’s market, or for simply carrying around your everyday essentials. It also makes a great craft bag, especially for toting around knitting supplies.
- This lightweight yet sturdy tote bag can be easily folded or rolled up for slipping into a suitcase or backpack. Throw it over your shoulder with your camera for a day of sightseeing and exploring.
- Designed by illustrator Sue Lepard, the multipurpose Empire Studio Tote features colorful jungle creatures set amongst lush foliage. The paper cut-out style makes this design bold and graphic. It makes the perfect Mother’s Day, birthday or bridal shower gift or use as a gift bag itself!